Saturday 12 July 2008

About Making ‘Difference’

1. In your opinion, what does it mean to make a difference?
As long as people would be able to differentiate between the original and the modified one… Ahahahaha~ A slight difference counts too… I mean, it does not have to be obvious and clear for people to say “Ah, you’ve made this day looks different!”… Difference can either be small or big thing… Depending on our perceptions… 

2. What is an example of a unique way to make a difference?
To touch someone’s heart… *maybe* I would say it’s the hardest thing to do lor

3. Who has made a difference in YOUR life this week?
A friend who always asks questions… This ‘friend’ never cease from asking questions like partners, life, etc… Which in the end makes me think about it… 

4. What is your favorite thing about the internet?
Boundless information.. and of course… I need the Internet to do my assignments as well as pissing times away with reading journals! Gosh, I hate journals! Hehehehe~

5. If I didn’t have a blog, would you still be making a difference?
There’ll be a big difference… Well, depends…

No comments:

Post a Comment