Tuesday 20 January 2009

A Friend is…

It means you believe that a friend can keep your secret safe in her/his place – even if the thing is all about your life and death… The thing that she/he cannot even tell her/his family. Sometimes it can stand for someone that you can depend on, in short, reliable. And then… It can also mean that there’s thing in this world that can let your spirit down and he/she will never leave you… Stay beside you… Keep believing that you’re not wrong, etc. Itulah kalau sia rasa lah…

BUT… As for me and my life, I need a FRIEND who knows where to limit herself even as a friend or bestfriend… Iyalah… Masing-masing ada privacy juga, kan. So, I don’t believe in sharing TOP SECRET with anyone anymore as it can always be used as an INSTRUMENT to stab whenever there’s a slight misunderstanding or dissatisfaction between both of us. I’ve experienced it before… 9 years ago and it still hurts… A friend whom I believe but then crippled and crushed me into dust… I just hate the feeling of being insecure and most of all, betrayal… Well, the best thing to keep a SECRET is either to keep them all in DIARY as what (the late) Aki Kato did when she was struggling with her life… Haiyah! Balik lagi ingat tu 1 Litre of Tears! OR… Whisper a prayer and have a small talk with God… OR…. Share it with the one that you’ve VOWED to live with until the day you die… Well, sepa lagi kalau bukan tu husband or wife… Heheheheh~ A mere friend yang inda ada ikatan yang sah mimang susah siiiikit mo percaya… No offend kio… Correct me if I’m wrong sebab I don’t mind if korang ada idea lain… It’s fun to have someone yang berani mengutarakan his/her own opinions… Kasitau sia if sia cakap silap kalau inda butul tu opinion patut diberi kebebasan… Heheheheh~

No comments:

Post a Comment