Wednesday 16 July 2008

I’m In The Mood of Answering Questions

  1. Where is your cellphone? – Next to me…
  2. Your significant other? – Umm.. Is it ‘what’ or ‘where’? If it’s ‘what’ then my answer would be the person who frequently SMS me, and if it’s referring to ‘where’ – out to make some fitness exercises.
  3. Your hair? – Light Brown
  4. Your Mother? – She’s in Bangkok, Thailand, attending a seminar (and shopping with her fellow friends! *Enough to make me envy of her…*)
  5. Your Father? – He’s out with my brother…
  6. Your favourite thing? – Books, grand piano, 2 PCs, 1 laptops, teddy bears, Barbie dolls, oven, Canon 350D, Korean & Japanese DVDs (incl. anime), 20 pairs of high heels, dresses & tees in the wardrobe.
  7. Your dream last night? – I was at the beach and then I figured out that I was actually at Kundasang… I saw some of my friends who asked me to take pictures of them. Instead of taking their pics, I lied down and played with the sands. Can’t remember the rest…
  8. Your favourite drinks? – Soya Bean (less sugar), Coke, Sprite, non-alcoholic drinks, and fruit juices.
  9. Your dream goal? – Satisfaction
  10. The room you’re in? – My bedroom la
  11. Your hobby? – Learning and researching…
  12. Your fear? – Fear of the dark and height…
  13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? – Married, Employed, PhD holder, Master Guide, and can still have laugh…
  14. What you’re not? – I’m not into things that beyond my limits…
  15. Muffins? – Chocolate muffins, plz…
  16. One of your wish list items? – Vios
  17. Where you grew up? – Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia…
  18. The last thing you did? – Washing the clothes, cleaning up the kitchen, baked chocolate brownies, cooked for the family.
  19. What are you wearing? – T-shirt and short.
  20. Favourite gadget? – Sony Mini Walkman & iMac PC.
  21. Your pets? – 4 dogs, 3 cats, 4 birds.
  22. Your computer? – HP Pavillion laptop, Acer Desktop PC & iMac PC.
  23. Your mood? – Tired
  24. Missing someone? – I guess so.
  25. Your car? – I’m still a student, so what do you expect from an unemployed girl like me?
  26. Something you’re not wearing? – Bright colour, too showy, too glittering, and bareback clothes… And something which make me look older or look like a “drag queen” or “faux queen”. In other words, macam tu pundans. 
  27. Favourite store? – Uncountable…
  28. Like Someone? – Not sure… Maybe…
  29. Your favourite colour? – I fall into any colours… Just need to find the right colour, at the right mood and at the right time.
  30. When is the last time you laugh? – 30 minutes ago.
  31. Last time you cried? – 4 months ago.
  32. I tag: - pammie, gary, lydbytes, pairacy, mamaii

No comments:

Post a Comment