Tuesday 19 August 2014

I Love: Drypers Baby Club


Who doesn't love freebies? I'm sure everyone loves to get something from their favourite brands (especially when they're free). I registered as a member of Drypers Baby Club a few days ago, and when I checked my mailbox this morning - It's a parcel from Drypers Baby Club! When I opened it (in front of my hubby, of course!), it's a cute ladybug toddler backpack. I even posted it on my Instagram, and there's Sandra asking how did I get this cute toddler backpack (Ya, dia pun mau 1 beg kiut.).


Drypers Baby Club is currently giving away this cute toddler backpack as a special welcome gift to the first 50,000 new registrants into their New Online Drypers Baby Club. If you've not registered with them, then you should register via their website, or through their Facebook page.

There's terms and conditions which you have to adhere in order to qualify yourself for their welcome gift:
  • Limited to first 50,000 successful new registrations on www.drypers.com.my.
  • Each registered family is entitled to receive only one (1) welcome gift.
  • Valid for families with babies born in 2012, 2013, 2014 and those who are pregnant in 2014.
  • Multiple registrations from the same family will be disqualified.
  • SCA Hygiene Marketing (M) Sdn. Bhd. will not be responsible nor liable for unsuccessful registrations due to interruptions in internet connectivity.
  • Processing & delivery of welcome gift will take 4-6 weeks.

You will enjoy the following benefits by joining the Drypers Baby Club:
  • Customised emails on childcare and development (sent every 2-6 weeks).
  • Free Unique Drypers Size-Guide.
  • Points to redeem gifts from our Online Drypers Point Shop.
  • Updates on Drypers Products & Promotions.

What are you waiting for? All you have to do is sign in now. You will even get a welcome gift. It's free to be part of Drypers Baby Club!

p.s. I hope you will get yours soon, Sandra! :) Thank you, Drypers Baby Club!