Tuesday 16 September 2014

Review: Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam


It's been a while as I'm pretty busy to get my works done before the dateline. As some of you might know, I'm in my final trimester, and I always feel exhausted in the afternoon (and having hard times to hit the bed earlier). Anyway, here's the review on Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam 170ml which I'm supposed to post it here last month. LOL! 
What They Say
Facial scrub cleanser formulated with natural baking powder removes makeup, sun protection coverage and dead skin layers for a pore deep cleanse.

Functions
  • Exfoliates skin and removes makeup and sun protection coverage (3 in 1 multi cleansing).
  • Micro beaded scrubs penetrate pores to extract deeply embedded residues.
  • Dye free formula with 100% natural fragrance.

What I Say
  • You will only need a small amount of cleanser to create a lather that will cleanse your face. It should be okay as long as your face is wet because the substance would form a a thick, and dense foam once it is mixed with water.
  • It has a slight lime (and baking powder) scent, and you will feel a bit grainy but it is not harsh to your skin. I feel like I'm using baking powder but this one is better because I don't have to 'suffer' with the usual 'bubbly' baking powder and its strong lime scent. It really gently exfoliate skin and penetrate pores for a thorough cleanse.
  • It comes in a large tube, and it's pretty cheap. I must say this one is better than having my skin to be 'scrubbed' with usual baking powder (I need that to bake cakes, anyway). 
  • It leaves a squeaky clean feeling on your face. It may not remove everything 100% but it would be tolerable as long as it leaves a 'no oily and no tight feeling' on my skin.
  • I usually use this in the evening whenever I need my face to be pampered with facial mask. You can use this every day.
I would personally buy this again as I think it cleanses fairly well. The price is also affordable especially when it comes in a large tube. Moreover, it does not enlarge your pores, and I don't have to make baking powder paste anymore. This one is just great!

Where to Buy?
  • Etude House outlets all over Malaysia - RM39.90
  • Lazada Malaysia - RM44.90
Etude House: Website | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment