Sunday 31 October 2004

Fuhhh!

Sorry for not writing something here but I'm currently busy with some matters to deal with. I'm planning to settle down all matters so that I don't have to think *hard* when I'm studying in UiTM Samarahan, Sarawak later.

Haven't visit Sumandak.Com for about 3 weeks now but I'm pretty confident that those whom I've appointed as my assistants cum security guards are doing fine with their jobs. I'll visit Sumandak.Com whenever I have time to do so when I'm in Sarawak. *grin*

Have you ever watched Korean Drama entitled, "Lovers in Paris" on TV2 weekdays starting at 11:30 am? It's a cute story about two men (an uncle and his cousin) who have fallen in love with the same woman. I don't know much about the story yet and haven't take a look on the review. However, I'm planning to buy the VCD before I left for Sarawak. *counting on my budget*

Okay, Guys & Gals. Gotta go now. I still have plenty of works to be done here. Anyway, thanks for supporting Sumandak.Com! I miss you all! Take care!

P/S: Selamat Berbuka Puasa to all Muslims out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment