Tuesday 21 November 2006

What Girls really mean

What do you really mean when…..
  • You push him away?: i don’t quite like your way… (ya, something like that)
  • You hug him?: i like you or i miss you or i love you or don’t leave me
  • You tell him you don’t wanna be around a crowd?: i just want to be with you… or i don’t want somebody (relatives or friends) to see both of us…
  • You tell him to just forget it?: well… i really mean that he should just forget it or i don’t really mind about it…
  • You tell him it’s too expensive?: don’t buy it because i would be in guilty…
  • You say you hate him?: i don’t like his attitude or something that makes me annoying…

What would you do if….
  • You caught him cheating?: i would silently leave him…
  • He bought you a diamond ring?: i would ask him what’s the purpose of buying me a diamond ring…
  • Proposed to you?: I would only say YES if I feel secure together with him… The word ‘secure’ here means I can trust him, let him shows his weaknesses, etc…
  • Your parents didn’t like him?: I’d re-consider about it… I might give priority to my parents first…
  • He got u pregnant next week?: *palis palis* Sure he has to be responsible for the thing he has done (well… it means both of the parties have to be responsible)
  • He went to jail?: *palis palis* It doesn’t really matter as long as he didn’t attempt to kill me.
  • He died?: Cry… Miss…

That special somebody
  • Who were you thinking of during this survey?: nobody
  • Are you two dating?: nope…

No comments:

Post a Comment