Wednesday 6 May 2009

DJ-ing @ Sabahan.FM

I’m currently DJ-ing for Sabahan.FM… It’s a new online radio aims at promoting local Sabahans’ music… Baru 1 bulan bah tu. So, we have DJ AbgLang, DJ Langau, DJ Kinabalu, DJ Ayu Retro, DJ Iter, DJ Jason and me as DJ Sumandak… The only DJ who has suara putus-putus due to low quality punya mic and I don’t have ideas how to configure the mic setting sudah. AbgLang sudah beli new mic, so… I’m going to get one soon (after having my date… XD)…

Currently taking midnight slot for listeners yang di luar Sabah… Ya, we have those who are living in Netherlands, Switzerland, Thailand, U.S, Japan, etc. Diorang dingar wor… Siap ada yang merequest lagu tamil. Anyway, we are hoping tu support korang… We need your support to make sure our entertainment industry won’t get fade away…

Do tune into Sabahan.FM Syok Bah Di Dangar… Layannnn…
Click Here – http://sabahan.FM/listen.pls

No comments:

Post a Comment