Sunday 13 July 2008

Funny Survey


Which one would you prefer – love or money? 
Love, of course. I’d rather be loved than befriend with money or people who only after for my money.

High salary or job satisfaction?
High salary. The current economy is getting worst and who knows what’s going to happen in the next few moths… Once the oil price hike again, so do others… Things that we say affordable in the past few years will be pricey in the next few months.

Which is your most favorite book ever?
All those fairy tales about Princess and girls who lived happily ever after.

Which is the one television character that you simply adore?
Gigi… It’s an old Japanese anime which was quite well-known back in early 90s.

What is your taste in music?
I’m into anything… Except those heavy metals and dangdut.

Which is your favorite genre of movies? (Comedy/ Romance/Suspense/Action/Horror)
Romance and comedy

What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed?
Shop till I drop…

What makes your angry? How do you overcome your anger?
I usually get angry when people tell lies and put the blame on me. I usually listen to the music to release my anger.

Which is the best vacation you’ve ever had in your life?
Bangkok, Thailand (December 2007).

If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive) , which three people would you choose and why?
Those THREE people which I would have luncheon with are:
1) My late grandpa
2) My late great-grandma
3) My *future* husband

Which is your most cherished childhood memory? How were you as a kid ?
Playing bangkar with the other cousins, helping grandma to sell rambutans atTamu Menggatal, watching uncles ‘posing’ with their muscles, watching uncles ‘transforming’ themselves into pondans, hanging on the rope like monkey (with novie) and then broke my left arm, etc… Couldn’t list them all… Banyak bah… In short, I was taught the ‘things’ that I need to have as a kampung girl.

If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Marketing or Law… NOT this ACCOUNTING! I just hate staring on the numbers…

What is your idea of fun? If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Shopping… Surfing the Net… or maybe dating (if only I have a boyfriend)… Hahahaha…

Which is your favorite time of the day, are you a morning person or a night person?
Night… I have difficulty of having a nice sleep.

If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? Why?
A cat… I hide when I hurt and return when I’m fully healed.

Who was your first crush? Did you ever tell him/her about your feelings?
A guy who was my classmate during in high school. I didn’t tell him about my feelings because the fear of being rejected. Hahahaha!

Which is your most favorite place in this earth?
My hometown - Kiulu.

If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what are the five things that you would want to survive?
Those FIVE things are:
  1. Bible
  2. Pens
  3. Diary
  4. Knife
  5. Blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment