Tuesday 23 September 2008

Listless + Photos = *Unknown Situation*










I didn’t get enough of sleep yesterday as I had to finish up our group assignment which needs to be submitted tomorrow (23/9/2008). I fell asleep on the couch – I hadn’t get enough of rest since last Tuesday lagi and then hang out with friends on Friday… Pigi cari makan-makan… Yesterday was a bit tensed… Then, I went to have my hair snipped into something which I haven’t done since 8 years ago. I thought it was a total disaster, crash or something awful! MMS-ed my new look to a friend – Nasiblah itu kawan comment yang bagus-bagus, kalau inda… Turus sia kasi BUTAK. Hahahahaha… Kidding! Anyway, I won’t post any photos of mine for the time being. Nanti takut ada urang kena stroke. Enjoy the latest photos taken during Pathfinder activities at the church last Sunday. Ambil gambar untuk kasi hilang rasa mengantuk yang teramat sangat!

p.s. I’m trying to get all things fixed by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment