Thursday 7 August 2008

The Boredom Breaker

Take this survey

What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
Assignments

What did you do last night?
Made revision on Managerial Economics

What is the most important part of your life?
Family and friends

What would you rather be doing right now?
Chatting with a nice friend (who always sleep earlier than me)

What did you last cry over?
December last year

What is your next day off and how are you going to spend it?
Studying

What always makes you feel better when you are upset?
Shopping and chatting with a friend

What is the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
Dependable

What are you worried about?
Alone

Have You Evers:

Have you ever liked someone else while you had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Yup

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yup

Have you ever been out of the country?
Yup

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Yup

Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Yup

Have you ever had the cops called on you?
Nope

Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
Nope

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yup

Have you ever got a speeding ticket?
Nope

Whos:
Who was the last person you saw?
My brother

Who was the last person you kissed?
My mum

Who was the last person you texted?
Shinchan

Who was the last person to call you?
Noami

Who is the last person you freaked out on?
My Mum

Who did you last hug?
My Mum

Who did you go with to your 1st school dance?
None, Zilch, Nobody

Who is your best friend?
My Mum

Whens:

When was your last shower?
5 hours ago

When did you last see your mom or dad?
Just a few minutes ago

When was the last time you danced?
8 months ago

When did you get married, or when do you want to?
When I’m all ready (of course I need a guy who are willing to share the moment bah)

When was the last time you cried?
3 months ago

When did you last go to the movies and with whom?
2006 with Melloney, Nanie & Gracy

When did you last take a vacation and where?
December 2007, Bangkok.

Wheres:

Where do your grandparents live?
Next to my house

Where did you last hang out?
Tuesday

Where is your favorite place to be?
California, Bangkok, Kyoto, Taiwan & Seoul

Where did you sleep last night?
In my bedroom lar…

Where would you like to move?
My future husband’s house… I think so!

Where were you when Princess Diana died?
At home, doing my homework

Do/Does

Do you like someone right now?
I don’t know

Do you like your vehicle?
So-so

Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Nope

Do you have nightmares?
Sometimes

Does the future scare you?
Always

Whys

Why are you best friends with your best friend?
Dunno…

Why did you get a MySpace?
I don’t have Myspace account lor

Why did your parents give you the name you have?
It’s the combination of their name, actually…

Why are you doing this survey?
Just to break my boredom…

Ifs

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Intelligence

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Nope

If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing what would it be?
Myself… Alive and unharmed

Would You Evers

Would you ever get back together with your ex?
Nope… I just don’t wanna get another heartaches…

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Hmmm… I think I would as long as there’s a wig~ Har har har!

Last Question

Are you happy with your life right now?
So-so…

No comments:

Post a Comment