Wednesday 13 August 2008

This Is My Life

Do you have any voicemails on your cellphone? – Yes..
How many times a day do you shower? – 2 to 3 times a day (depending on the weather)
When you wake up what’s the first thing you do? – Drink a glass of water
Do you play video games? – Yes but due to full commitment in studies, I have to restrain myself from touching my PS2, PSP3, PSP & Wii.
What’s the last thing you bought at the store? – 5 colors of nail polish, a ribbon & pads.
How many states have you lived in? – Two…
Are you a high school drop out? – No… I’m a good student back then…
Left handed or right handed? – Right Handed
Look out the window, what do you see? – Nothing… It’s pretty dark outside…
What is to your left? – Bookshelf…
What was the last thing that made you laugh? – When Shinchan sms-ed something which was quite funny…
Who do you think will be a better mom Nicole Richie? Or Christina Aguilera?– I dunno…
Do you read the newspaper? – Rarely
Can you cook? – Yes…
How many pets do you have? – 8 all of them…
Are you close with your parents? – Yes… They are my only friends whom I can depend on all the times.
How many best friends do you have? – Too many (apart from my parents)…
What are you doing tonight? – Trying hard to finish up all my Marketing assignments!
What time is it? – 11:55pm
Can you make a dollar in change right now? – No time to think about this lame thingy at the moment!
Do you read gossip magazines? – Nope…
Do you like to sing or dance in the shower? – I sing whenever I have my shower (only at home jak)
How do you like your eggs? – Boiled
At McDonalds what do you usually order? – Oreo McFlurry, Apple Pie & Big Mac
Are you a friendly person? – So-So
If you could change one thing about your life right now, what would it be? – Nothing… I may not be pretty but I’m proud for who I am. God has made me like this mah~
If you could go back in time, where would you go? – Umm… Battle Creek… Maybe…
Have you ever met a famous person? – Not sure…
Do you look like anyone famous? – I’m not sure… 90% no lah…
Have you ever done drugs? – Nope
Have you ever woke up and didn’t know who the person was sleeping next to you? – Huh?
Do you have a criminal record? – Nope…
What really annoys you? – Ignorance
What are you listening to? – Menjaga Hati by Yovie & Nuno
Do you have a SocialSplash.com account? – Nope
What’s your favorite tv-show? – I don’t watch TV lately…
What’s your favorite color? – Any colors except maroon
Who do you want to become the next president? – Anyone…
Are you down with the clown? – Hmm… Lemme think about it first… Kah Kah Kah!
Do you listen to the radio? – Rarely…
Where you ever voted for prom queen/prom king? – I have never attend any prom events yet
Do you play any instruments? – Yes… Piano
What’s the date today? – 11th August 2008
What are you looking forward to? – To have this Marketing assignment finish by 2 a.m!
When was the last time you were in a swimming pool? – 8 years ago…
When your in the shower, what’s the first thing you wash? – Face lar…
Do you wear makeup? – Yes…
Where is the strangest place you’ve slept? – Under my bed when I was 10 years old…
How many colors have you dyed your hair? – Never cared to count lor…
Do you howl on full moons? – I’m not a ‘wolfie’ yet!
Have you ever been hit on by somebody 10 years older than you? – Not sure lor…
Now, tag some *lucky* people:
1. massy
2. wel
3. lydbytes
4. jollence
5. pammie
6. mamaii
7. marc

No comments:

Post a Comment