Sunday 31 August 2008

My Wedding Day

Friend: Dave, when can we have your nasi minyak?
Me: Huh?! I don’t know…
Friend: Takkanlah you don’t want to get married…
Me: Ummm… I don’t know…
Friend: Uiii… You’re straight bah kan?
Me: Of course, I’m straight… What’s in your head ooo…
Friend: (LOL)
Me: Aha… Now I ask you the same question… When are you getting married so I can give you hong pau and a nice congratulation?
Friend: Me? Lama lagi bah… We still need to earn money bah… Harga minyak naik sudah, harga barang pun naik sudah…
Me: Register kahwin saja bah… Habis cerita…
Friend: Cik adik oi… Tu mama yang bising-bising nanti if tiada makan-makan wor…
Me: (LOL) Yakan… Tuli o dingar kalau diorang bising-bising…
Friend: So, you bila kahwin?
Me: Me? Can kahwin bah with my bayang-bayang… Anytime….
Friend: Sot kah ko ni? Jawab bagus-bagus bah…
Me: Eeeee… How am I supposed to get married if the groom pun inda ada? I’m not that desperate bah mo kawin… Urus diri sendiri pun susah sekarang, apa lagi kalau tambah 1 urang lagi… Ko lah yang sudah kerja, patut kawin mah… Har har har!
Friend: Pintar lah ko di sana… Kalau lambat kahwin, nanti ko tua sudah pun masih lagi mo belanja…
Me: Inda apa… Yang penting my future children semua balajar… I don’t mind about kerja sampai tua… Even sekarang pun macam status belajar sampai tua juga ni…
Friend: How about sia introduce you to my boss? Masih single and good looking o..
Me: Ewwww… Sorry… I’m not interested… I’ve got a new boyfriend already… His name is Kawai… Just delivered this morning from Pelabuhan wor…
Friend: Cis~ Stick your ass lah sama tu piano ko!
Me: Hahahahahahah…

My Wedding Day ah? Hahahahaha… I’m not ready for such commitment yet. There’s lot of things to be done while I’m still single and available, including spending more quality times with my family right now. In other words, wedding or marriage is a taboo… It’s not that I don’t what to get married (or I hate marriage)… But the thing is I’m not ready for such gigantic commitment. I’m happy with my life right now – Single and nothing to worry about… I can move around freely and without having to restrict myself.

Tapi, the bad thing about me is… I haven’t attend any of my friends’ big day. Habislah if they also balas me the same thing sebab inda datang pigi wedding diorang. Aduinah… Mimang I’m such a bad high school friend kalau begini… Anyway, guys… If you happened to read this… I’m so sorry ahh… I promise kalau ada lagi wedding day yang lain, I will try to make myself free and attend the big day…

No comments:

Post a Comment