Sunday 5 October 2008

My Wishes To All of You

To all the bloggers out there…
And those who have been a regular visitor, rare visitor, online buddies…
myspace comments
Have a nice weekend, guys!
And I hope it’s not too late to wish all of my Muslim friends…
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
(Sorry if I broke your heart ahh sometimes..)

To my dearest high school friend,
Mr Zodee Eden a.k.a Cikgu Zodee
Congratulations! Sorry, can’t attend your wedding. Jan marah ah~

To my Abang Juri,
myspace comments
Love you, Abang Juri… Don’t forget to bring Uyoi along when you’re coming to KK. I’ll treat you both!

To all my friends,
Have a blessed Sabbath Day!

To my best gang (ever) who always share about his new baby,
Juji
myspace comments
Don’t forget to take some pics of your newly *face-lifted* Rocky! Sepa suruh ko kasi jangkit sia pasal 4×4! Now I’m getting addicted sudah sama all of these, including offroading!

To all my schoolmates, collegemates, coursemates (what else ah?)….
myspace comments
You know who you are… You’re always my pal indeed~ Sorry if I did hurt you sometimes.

To my dearie pal Elwin,
myspace comments
You know what I mean… Take a break, sometimes… Cukuplah bah tu kerja saja.

To all KaDus Entertainment members,
myspace comments
Let me know if there’s hot & juicy news sometimes… I’d like to know juga bah!

To myself… *sob sob*
myspace comments
I just hate to get sick *again*!

Last but not least,
To those who have been adding me into their Friendster, Flickr, Picasa, Adventist Online, Facebook & Myspace (I’ve just created one)
myspace comments
What else do I need to say? Hehehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment