Thursday 2 October 2008

I Smile To Hide The PAIN

I don’t know what I’m feeling right now… I’m trying to gather my courage… I’ve promised myself that I won’t cry even though it really hurts deep inside my heart but sometimes I find it’s too difficult to deny the painfulness. It really awkward… I do feel it’s too strange to find myself smiling while I’m in pains… I smile when I’m nervous, I smile when I want to sad, I smile when I’m sad, I smile when I don’t know what to talk with the person, I smile when I find I’m stupid, I smile when I am happy, I smile when I feel it’s weird, I smile when I miss him, I smile when talking to him, I smile when I’m in pains, I smile when I just don’t know what else to do… You may call me crazy but… I just can’t stop from smiling…

I Smile to Hide the Pain

I smile and laugh to hide what I feel
Even when the pain gets unreal
I joke and play everyday
While inside I hide my dismay
I look like I’m happy
While I really feel shabby
When I turn away
To find another way
To hide in my eyes
A sorrow inside
As grey as the skies
Then I smile to hide

Travisa Delores Browing

No comments:

Post a Comment