Monday 6 October 2008

A Friendster Survey

Does anyone know your password to your friendster besides yourself?
*Nope… I keep only for myself.

What was the last thing you ordered at McDonalds?
*McChicken Burger, Apple Pie & Fries

Are you an emotional person?
*Maybe…

Do you like your name?
*Yes. One of a kind…

Do you believe in love at first sight?
*Nope… It’d say it’s a crush if it’s a love at first sight… Or more likely an infatuated love.

Ever felt jealous of your friend?
*Nope.. It’s baseless and useless!

What was the last thing you did?
*Having a short conversation with a friend over the phone.

Who is right next to you?
*My blue teddy bear…

Who were the last persons you ate with?
*My dad & bro…

What song are you listening to right now?
*The Heart of Worship.

Hows the weather right now ?
*Hot Hot Hot… I wonder if it’s going to rain later in the evening.

Last person who called you today?
*Am…

???
*Huh?!

Last song you sang?
*Whitney Houston’s I Will Always Love You

Do you like anyone?
*Yes… Those who always treat me nice…

Lost a friendship over something stupid?
*Nope…

Last beverage you drank?
*Hot Chocolate…

Last food you ate?
*Bread with chocolate spread made by my bro.

What did you do last night?
*Went to Marketing class, chat with Loraine about Zodee’s Wedding, SMS Zodee, later on chat with tutuguk & win before hit the sack.

Faked being sick to miss school?
*Hahahaha~ Yes! I always did that during my school time…

What time did you wake up today?
*8am!

Last person you talked to?
*Am…

Last person you made fun of?
*tutuguk

What are you wearing right now?
*stripped top and brown pants

Are you too quiet to ask anyone out?
*Yup… Sometimes…

What is the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?
*his eyes~

Where are you right now?
*in my bedroom

What date and day is it?
*Sunday, 5th October 2008

Did you go anywhere today?
*Went to the Church this morning to attend Pathfinders’ meeting. Well, I had something for them actually with the presence of Pastor & the church Youth Director also.

What did you do there?
*Asked the kids to form into groups and gave them the case studies! Hahaha~

Where else are you going today?
*At home… Doing my assignments.

Are you watching TV?
*Barely… Don’t have time for it now… I’m way too busy to waste my times in front of TV.

Are you mature or immature?
*Depends…

Are you closer to your mom or dad?
*Both…

When was your last kiss?
*That was about 4 years ago… I guess.

What school do you go to?
*Some universities in Malaysia… Hahahahah~

Whats the most annoying thing people say to you?
*Gossiping… Anything which is not true.

Do you like music?
*I’ll die without one!

Do you want to get married?
*Yes… Of course!

to whom?
*I don’t know because I don’t even have a boyfriend or even the candidate right now. Just leave it to God bah…

No comments:

Post a Comment