Sunday 8 February 2009

6 Random Things About Me

Link to the person who tagged you
Post the rules on your blog
Write six random things about yourself
Tag six people to your post and link to them
Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a
comment on their blog
Let the tagger know when your entry is up

I WAS TAGGED BY KIULUMAN (Sampai hati ko!)
So here we go;
1. I’m single and available.. Hahahaha! (This is the most interesting part sebab urang inda percaya)
2. I love my Kawaii, Rush, Mac & ND300.
3. I love to travel and take photos.
4. I love to learn something new and interesting… I do want to challenge my own limits.
5. I’m not good at listening others’ problems because I also have my own unresolved problems. So, if you ask for my advices, I might give you something that way beyond your expectations.
6. I wish to have my own house in 5 years time – It can be an apartment, condominium, or single storey.
7. I have *tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut tuttttttttttttttttt tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut*someone who is *tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut* than me. (Sepa suruh minta 6 saja)
So, Who are the next 6 people I’m gonna give this lovely tag?
1. Mamaii @ Zoe
2. Mark @ KaDus
3. Olumis
4. Pammie
5. Daphne W
6. Bobby
p.s. Jangan korang inda mo jawab these simple questions… Nanti ada yang kena tag lagi dalam FB. Muahahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment