Friday 13 February 2009

Rushed of My Feet

NDC_1358
1 day more to go and I have to finish up the case study… Dayve, you can do it! Of course I get everything done by tomorrow… With the power of magic from the deep forest of ummm… *sot* Guess what, how I wish to have someone beside me right now… Ya, tolong sia kasi siap tu assignment. Apa ko ingat mo minta tulung suap sia? Muahahha! I can always suap you tapi jangan kasi suap sia. Muahahahah! Anyway, I’m off to bed now… Tomorrow never die… Masih ada 24 hours lagi…

p.s. Me? Celebrate Valentine’s Day? I’ve got nobody except my family dis… OK apa… I still have lots of friends to hang out just in case I’m so forlorn… Muahahah! Aiyah, last year pun inda ada celebrate Valentine’s Day bah. Relax saja bah selagi ada kawan-kawan… Paling-paling chatting or SMS lah tu… Kikikikiki~ OK… Full stop… I really need a good night sleep as my body is getting enervated. I’m outta here… See ya bisuk bisuk di sana pisuk pisuk…

No comments:

Post a Comment