Monday 2 February 2009

Who Am I?

What were you doing five years ago (February 2004)?
1. Living somewhere in KK.
2. Was hanging with my other Diploma friends – Daisy, Dayang, Anna, Eva, etc.
3. Was in my final semester.
4. Was happy and ‘in a relationship’.
5. Was a huge fan of Jestie Alexius and Unduk Ngadau thingy.

What were five things on your list for today?
1. Send all the photos taken during KE Next Top Entertainer 2009 to gogds sebab Callixtus mau sudah untuk kasi masuk dalam New Sabah Times.
2. Assignment!
3. To get ample of rest.
4. Talk with a friend on the phone because I need someone to share with.
5. Preparing myself for KE Next Top Entertainer’s 1st Heat on 7th February.

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Yam cake… Unsweetened one…
2. My mum’s Ikan masin, Tuhau & Jinaruk do Bambangan…
3. Dark Chocolate.
4. Potato Chips.
5. Fruit salads.

What are five things you’d do if you were a billionaire?
1. Charity.
2. Treat Mum & Dad and then my grandparents.
3. Make an investment in land & property.
4. Buy my own house for my future family…
5. Shop for my ND300 & buy my own 4wd… Hehehehe~

What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Jr Audit Assistant – Boring!
2. Freelance Graphic Designer – Loving it apa lagi time design cover album for Danny F Malinggi and then worked for SAME Magazine.
3. Pigi kabun angkut buah-buahan… Ada gaji bah… Heheheheh~
4. Jual buah rambutan di Tamu Menggatal – If you ask me to jual lagi di tamu, mimang sia mo lagi buat…
5. Mongomot using linggaman, bukan sabit. And then pigi kasi injin itu padi… Dari angkat tu karung dari bawah sampai buka tu karung and then kasi masuk dalam mesin pemprosesan until kasi masuk tu habuk padi dalam karung balik sebab itupun bulih kena jual untuk kasi makan ikan… Heheheh~ If you want me to do it, sia rela sebab sia pernah sudah buat… Hehehehe~ My grandpa owned one last time bah… Kikikikikikikikiki~ Pigi ikut sampai kerja rumah kasi tinggal… Hahahah~ Ingat itu duit poket saja… hahahaha~

Who are five people you want to tag?
1. Markie Kadus
2. Bobby –> Inilah balasannya pigi miskol urang… Hahahah~
3. Daphne W
4. Pammie
5. Mamaii –> Ko kasi tinggal si sumpit saturang sampai sia ter’dera’ dia. (I feel sorry sama dia… Sorry, sumpit)
p.s. Jangan sengaja mo baca tapi inda mo ikut tag… Hahhahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment