Sunday 18 January 2009

I Believe in CHANGE

I’m currently listening to R. Kelly’s I Believe. Last time his most famous song itu I Believe I Can Fly, OST Space Jam tu bah. Ini Mr. I Believe ni sekarang muncul with another ‘I BELIEVE’… I guess after this mesti ada lagi tu ‘I BELIEVE IN MY DREAM’. Wakakakka~ Kidding ah. I’d say that this song is quite uplifting, inspiring, encouraging… Um… What else ah… Sia rasa itu saja lah. Even though it’s actually a tribute song for Barrack Obama (Oh yeah, I love him more than Bush). There’s something about him yang buat me terpikat… No! Not his eyes! His speech… His vision… and of course, his voice! Buahahahhaha~ Nah nah… Start sudah kah sia ini. Heheheheh~ Anyway, I’d say that I BELIEVE THAT WE NEED TO CHANGE, sometimes… Well… Mimanglah most of us are afraid with the ‘CHANGE’… Taboo taboo… It’s because of our feel of insecuritiness. What am I going to change? Hmmm… NEXT SONG, please… I’ll tell you later about that once I found the song yang ngam dengan apa yang sia mo ‘CHANGE’ – If only you’re someone who never missed out what’s going on in my blog… Bukan bilang ko busybody, well… I do appreciate people who visit and read my sot sot sot ramblings here despite of my broken grammar (you can see how weak my English is especially when it comes to VOCABULARY – my konpesion sudah ni! XD)…

No comments:

Post a Comment