Sunday 1 March 2009

My Heart Will Only Be With You…

Hullo there… I’ve been receiving lots of SMS just now… Yalah… I know MU vs.tontonham Tottenham at this moment (It’s 11:19PM here in Malaysia… Cewah!)… Even my brother has been singing MU’s anthem since a few hours ago. Sakit hati wor…
SMS #1: “Manchester United! Manchester United! Habislah Tottenham kalah ni kali!”
SMS #2: “Glory! Glory! Man United! Glory! Glory! Man United!….*bla bla*” (Potong turus sebab malas mo tinguk)
SMS #3: “We’re up there! You’re kissing our ass! Yeah! M.U.!”
SMS #4: “Apa sudah jadi sama your Liverpool? Macam ayam saja!”
SMS #5: “Malam ini pura-pura sukung MU. Sia ni Arsenal bah…”
SMS #6: “It’s payback time! Last time you ‘insult’ my MU and this time I ‘insult’ your Liverpool. Keteh!”
SMS #7: “Tukarlah pigi MU.. Your Fernando Torres sucks! Christiano Ronaldo… Christiano Ronaldo… Christian Ronaldo… Christiano Ronaldo… Christiano Rooonaldoooooo… (I guess he’s singing kali)”
Enough lah… So, this time sia kasitau tarang-tarang sekali lagi… To pledge my troth to my one and only love… (I’ve been with him for almost 11 years wor… *bragging butul!*)

YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE
When you walk through a storm
hold your head up high
And don’t be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho’ your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone,
You’ll never, ever walk alone.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone,
You’ll never, ever walk alone.

LIVERPOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment